Thursday, May 29, 2008

First Post!!!

Welcome to my blog! My name is Elizabeth, but in the blogosphere, I shall be known as Elle Bunny. I'm new at this blogging stuff, so bear with me. Let me tell you a little about myself and then I will get to the subject of my blog.

I am 23, and I just recently celebrated my one year wedding anniversary to Mr. Bunny. I live in Austin, Texas and I was born and raised here. I work for a large non-profit cancer organization. Mr. Bunny is a restaurant general manager and is currently in the process of moving to a new company. We are both so excited about this because A) the place he is at now sucks and the owners are horrible people and B) his new job will give him better hours and we will be able to see each other more. I have a great family and wonderful friends.

So what is this blog all about? I work in a job where I have a lot of downtime and so I have lots of time to catch up on the blogs. I have become addicted to quite a few, and then I realized that it might be constructive of me to try and do one myself. I don't want to limit myself to one topic, since I think some of the best blogs just talk about whatever they are in the mood for in the moment. If I had to pick one thing to blog on all the time I think it would have to be Beverly Hills, 90210. This show is a masterpiece. Seriously, I watch it everyday on Soapnet and when I'm done with all 10 seasons, I'm ready to watch them all over again. But the idea of only blogging about 90210 puts the fear of God in me because I think it might ruin one of the things I feel the most pure love for in this world, and I think it would be much harder than blogging about books or other TV shows because it is 10 seasons of 20 something hour-long shows. That would be masochistic, so I decided against exclusively blogging on 90210 (although I'm sure that I will be focusing on certain episodes in my blog or I might go through periods of time where it will be my focus) I would open it up to different topics. I have a deep love for the Baby-Sitters Club and I am not afraid to admit that I still read them. They were my favorite books as a kid, and I think like many of us, that I have rediscovered them as an adult with the wealth of blogs about these books. I also love celebrity gossip so I am not opposed to blogging on that either. Some of the other topics that might come up=everyday life, my love for Steel Magnolias, where are they now?, entertainment, etc.

If you have taken the time to read this, you are a brave soul, and I appreciate you!

Love,

Elle Bunny

No comments: