Thursday, August 13, 2009

In the immortal words of Brenda Walsh "if it looks like a duck and talks like a duck I'm basically saying you are a backstabbing slut"

Or something like that. In case you don't remember that quote, it's from the time that Brenda and Reek (aka Rick aka Dean Cain aka Superman) ran into Kelly and Dylan on a date together after Brenda broke up with Dylan the night before. That was how Brenda verbally bitch-slapped Kelly (well maybe she didn't say the stuff about Kelly being a slut, but that is what she was implying). I have to admit, I'm starting to agree with her. Anyway, Ms. Kelly Taylor, Jennie Garth is annoying me right now. And trust me, no one's a bigger fan of Mrs. Facinelli than me. I'm always in her corner. But WTF is this?
"I can’t say (who it is), because that would be breaking my promise (to husband Facinelli), but he (Pattinson) is dating one of them."
-when asked whether Rob was dating Nikki Reed or Kristen Stewart.
Oh Jennie. You don't need to gossip to stay relevant. Your husband alone keeps you relevant. But that is a good way to buy yourself a bitchface of epic Brenda Walsh proportions next time you are in Vancouver.
We don't need you to confirm anything. These pictures of them at the Chateau Marmont are all the evidence we need. I have no doubts at this point that Rob and Kristen are together, but I think the only chance they have of staying that way is by keeping it private. Twilighters are crazy and contrary to popular belief (I'm talking to you Lainey) the majority of fans don't want KStew and RPattz together. Because Kristen is weird and right now she has unfortunate hair. And the majority of Twilighters think of themselves as Bella. And Rob is perfect and can do no wrong in the dazzled eyes of Twilight fans. I'm in the minority because I love Kristen and her weirdness. I love that she doesn't play the Hollywood games and smokes pot in public. I love that her parents are hippies and the whole Stewart family loves Alice in Wonderland so much that they have giant tea cups in their backyard. Above all else, I think she is a great actress. Yes, she has certain tics and things she does in life which inevitably inhabit her characters as well. But so does Al Pacino and people think he's an amazing actor. Kristen may be weird but I love her and cannot picture anyone else playing the role of Bella.
I think Rob is a weirdo too (albeit a lovable one who happens to play Edward Cullen). When you put Rob and Kristen together they only become more socially awkward. When you get right down to it, neither Kristen or Rob have the right personality to become a movie star. But they are both beautiful and really talented and interesting to watch, both on and off screen.
Kelly Taylor, you know that I love you. But do you remember how pissed off you were at Valerie when she told Susan and Colin that you and Brandon were hooking up when they were out of town on Thanksgiving Vacation? Remember how that felt. Don't sell Rob and Kristen out. You shouldn't gossip about them. Learn from your mistakes and don't fuel the Robsten fire. These kids have enough on their plates.
Have a good night!
Love,
Elle Bunny
P.S. There is some question as to the validity of the quote from Jennie Garth. Her reps are actually saying that she just admitted that Rob was dating someone, but not necessarily Kristen or Nikki. There's something fishy going on here. I bet you Valerie Malone's behind this smear campaign. I just can't believe I fell for it. I hereby sentence myself to a year of using Brenda fake French accent as punishment.

No comments: