Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Too Funny!

People are so creative! I could watch this all day and I would still be giggling.



Well, Mr. Bunny and I are flying the friendly skies to go visit his family in Washington State. I wish we were going to Forks but it's kind of out of the way and our trip is already jam-packed with stuff to do. I know we will eventually go to Forks (hopefully September 13, 2009 for Stephenie Meyer Day/Bella's Birthday, when they have lots of fun festivities and a tour of the town), but in the meantime, I am so excited to go see my in-laws and friends in the great white north. I enjoy traveling, and this is an awesome combo, because we get to fly on a plane, then rent a car and go on a road trip; we get to visit friends and family, but stay in a hotel on our last night in Seattle. I can't wait!

Anyway, I don't think there will be any blogging while I'm in Washington. Stay safe and toasty, I'm going to hair heaven (no humidity!).

Love,

Elle Bunny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hope you Butterdolls are having a great trip!