Friday, June 27, 2008

Aunt Jackie, you're awesome!

I love the show Roseanne. I didn't like it as a kid, but when I got older I became addicted to the reruns. The best episodes are on Halloween. My favorite character is Aunt Jackie, because you get to see her character change so much on the show. She did a really wonderful job in the episode where she has to leave an abusive relationship.

Interestingly enough, Laurie Metcalf, the actress who plays Aunt Jackie is now married in real life to the guy who played Fisher, her abusive boyfriend on the show. They have a ranch in Idaho.

In recent years she has been in the Broadway play November with Nathan Lane, she had a role on Desperate Housewives, was in the movie Stop Loss, and also guest-starred on the Big Bang Theory, a television show starring David from Roseanne.
Here are a few of my favorite clips.




Enjoy and have a wonderful weekend!
Love,
Elle Bunny

No comments: