Thursday, June 26, 2008

Bye Bye Bye

I miss the days of *NSync. I wish they would have a reunion. I still love them, but I wonder, when did it get to be a thing that I was obsessed with as a kid? When did I stop being obsessed? Who knows when the shift occurred, but I still find myself doing the dance moves in the car when I hear one of there songs. Me and my friend Meredith were talking the other day about how we are pleasantly surprised at how well Joey Fatone has done. Growing up, we always thought that the success stories after *NSync would be Justin (who of course has done pretty well for himself) and JC. When is the last time you heard anything from him? Anyway, here is a video to help take you back to a different time and place.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Sorry Sis - I used to make so much fun of you for being obsessed with them! But even I must admit that Justin's solo stuff makes me wanna bust a move!