Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Tori & Dean: Home Sweet Hollywood

I have to say, I am truly addicted to Tori Spelling's reality show. It is really good. Last night, she was dealing with a lot of insecurities because Dean's scuba instructor was a cute 21 year old girl. Dean says she just has to trust him and she feels like she can't because when they fell in love they were both married to other people. Tori seems to be wondering if there maybe some truth in that old adage, if he will cheat with you, he will eventually cheat on you. She has a point there.
But seriously, Dean took her on the boat for his dive to show her that there wasn't anything to worry about, and then Kim the scuba girl starts flirting with him and making sexual innuendos. Tori was all sea sick and pregnant the whole time. It was so terrible, it seemed like something that would happen to me. I really felt sorry for poor Tori.

But all is well that ends well, and things are pretty good for them right now. They just had a baby girl named Stella (hasn't aired on the show yet, but is on the cover of a magazine) who is just precious, they seem to be very happily married and Liam is just adorable.

I am happy for Tori that she has a sweet little family now. I always feel like God finds extra special people to make up the family of someone like Tori who has such a difficult mother.

On a sad note, Mimi La Rue, Tori's precious dog just died.

That was a really cute dog and was even featured on the back of Tori's book sTori Telling. Which was a really interesting book. I don't think I will ever feel the same way about Shannon Doherty after reading that book, she seemed really mean. Of course, everyone has always said that, but I had chosen to believe she was just misunderstood. But Tori's book really made me feel like she was very manipulative.
Anyway, if you haven't watched this show, you should. They are much more interesting than you would expect and I promise you won't ever hear anyone yell "Donna Martin Graduates!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I just watched the new episode on my DVR tonight and I wondered if the whole thing was staged! I just couldn't believe he would a) make her go on that hellish boatride and b) flirt with tattoo girl right in front of her. Maybe I'm too cynical...