Monday, June 9, 2008

I'm officially a dork

I have now become obsessed with the Twilight book series. I finished Twilight in 5 days and have now bought the next one in the series, called New Moon. These books are really hard to describe. They definitely aren't fine literature, but they are really good. And Edward the vampire boyfriend is hot. I read it so quickly that two girls at work are interested in reading it, but I'm not sure if I want them to, because I don't want them to judge me. Well, one of them likes these kinds of books, so I don't worry about her, but the other one reads all kinds of classics, so I don't want her to think I'm a complete idiot.
The only thing more exciting than the fact that I have two more books in this series to read is that 1) there is another book, the final one in the series, coming out in August and 2) There is a movie coming out on December 12th--Happy Birthday to me!
Here is a preview for the movie. I'm so excited, and yes, I know that makes me a dork.

No comments: