Thursday, June 19, 2008

Somewhere over the Rainbow

Yesterday was one of those days. My IPod is on the fritz, work was long and people were difficult. I got in traffic and someone tried to run me and my car over on my way out of the Wal-Mart parking lot. I was in a grumpy mood.
But I am lucky, because there was Mr. Bunny to assure me that everything was going to be alright and we could take my IPod to the apple store. He also told me that people are just dumb and not to take it personally. Then he yelled and used a few choice hand gestures when the guy tried to run us over.
So when I look back at yesterday, I don't feel like it was a bad day, but a day when I realized how lucky I am. I got to walk on the treadmill, finish my book, and go swimming with my husband. We even had a Digiorno's Pizza for dinner. Life is good, even when it is difficult. And I am blessed with a wonderful husband and a beautiful life.
To bring up something totally unrelated, but sad yet beautiful, they were remembering Tim Russert yesterday in Washington D.C, and somebody sang Somewhere Over the Rainbow at the funeral.
Afterwards, this appeared in the
sky.
Isn't that amazing?

No comments: