Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Baa Nerd Hertz Glints

Add Image I thoroughly enjoy Anagrams. Ever sense I read about Colin Singleton and his compulsion to anagram I find myself following suit without even realizing it. Right now I'm looking around my desk; here are some of the anagrams I've come up with based on the the people, pictures, words and items surrounding me
Diagnosis=Adios Sing; Soda Sing I
Relay=Early; Layer
Flowers=Elf Rows;Slew Fro
Florida=Air Fold;Rad Foil
Sister=Resist; Set Sir
Gardenia=And Rage I;A Grained
Stress Ball=Brats Sells; Stars Bells
Phone=Pen Ho; En Hop
Laura=Aural
Christina=Can't Hi Sir
I'm officially a dork. But I do truly enjoy doing this. Check out this website to Anagram your name. Here is what they came up with for my first and last name (they couldn't handle all that and the middle name; I think their computers would crash).
A Brazen Starlight End
A Sandbar Nether Glitz
A Heartland Bring Zest
A Stargazer Blend Thin
A Stanza Brethren Gild
A Bastard Then Zen Girl
A Baa Nerd Hertz Glints
A Zebra Strangled Thin
A Banner Tzar Slighted
A Brazen Hand Glitters

I hope the story of my life has a brazen starlight end. It just sounds awesome.
What does your name anagram to?
Have a great day!
Love,
Elle Bunny

No comments: