Monday, July 27, 2009

Just another New Moon Monday

My heart is full. I have now seen the footage from Comic-Con and even the 2 previews that were shared. Here are a few of my favorite videos from the panel discussion--you can go into YouTube and watch the whole conference at that user's page.

I love Ashley Greene so much. She just radiates Alice-ness. And Chris Weitz is just made of awesome. I wish they would have him direct Breaking Dawn. Here's a piece of trivia for you: Lupita Tovar , who starred in the original Spanish-language version of Dracula is Chris Weitz's grandmother. He was destined to direct one of these movies.

Here are the two previews that were shown from the movie (protect your ears: major screaming going on here):

Man, they are working those abs for all they are worth, huh? While the dialogue was cheesy in parts, the majority of it was directly from the book, so it's completely understandable. I kind of loved the bike scene and I'm THRILLED with the way that Edward's presence is portrayed. I never thought it would look that good. I'm hoping that the scene with Alice and Bella in the Porsche looks less rushed and cartoonish in the context of the movie. Overall, I'm thrilled with the overall look of this movie when compared with the first one.

Any thoughts? I can't wait for November!

Have a great day!

Love,

Elle Bunny

No comments: