Thursday, July 30, 2009

Mock the Headlines...

Well...the entertainment headlines. Because let's face it, that's my area of expertise. You could probably fit what I know about Iran in a dwarf's coffee cup. A Flock of Seagulls, the band who gave us the jewel that is "I Ran"--that's a different story. Did you know that the lead singer used to be a hairdresser? But I digress. Let's get down to business.
Madonna pens article for Israeli daily
Doesn't Israel already have enough on it's plate? Do we really have to send this bomb from Detroit their way? Madonna is always entertaining, but throughout the last 10 years, I've only been entertained by her because she makes a fool of herself by speaking about the Kabbalah in a faux British accent. Get over yourself. Oh, and Iggy Pop called. He wants his scary arms back.
Jon Gosselin gets back to his kids
Kids ask to go live with the Octomom.
This Just In: Grey's Anatomy Finally Buries George O'Malley
When can we bury this show? By far the worst thing on television. The real question is why I continue to torture myself by forcing myself to watch it. It's like a train wreck. This just in: I'm a glutton for punishment.
The list of celebrities look-a-likes includes Jon Gosselin, Clay Aiken, Brad Garrett and Nick Jonas. I've got a great idea-lets add David Crosby and Michael Lohan to the list and mix all of the sperm together. You will most likely end up with a very tall douchey child with distinct eyebrows, a broom-like moustache, and a cell phone on his belt. He will also have an affinity for Ed Hardy and Liza Minelli.
Have a great day!
Love,
Elle Bunny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL!