Thursday, July 23, 2009

This Frustrated Fan-Girl wants the Twilight Mafia to work it's magic!!!

I'm impatient. I don't understand why G4 won't just set up a video camera, tape it all, and sell the footage to everyone. If this is Suckmit at work, I think I might right an angry letter. There's some other stuff, but here are the main videos I've got so far.

This is from the press conference--after which they had a panel which included Ashley Greene and Chris Weitz (who looked very dapper). After that, I'm told that the cast went to screenings of Twilight. I'm really tempted to buy tix to Comic-Con for next year, but knowing my luck, the Twilight cast wouldn't sign up to come.
Anyway, since there's not much to report right now, I will provide you with some links. Here is an Access Hollywood Video; here is the G4 live blog from the panel; finally I will link you to Ted Casablanca's Twitter-he's at Comic-Con, and he will have loads of updates with juicy info.
Have a great day!
Love,
Elle Bunny

No comments: