Friday, July 17, 2009

Ashley Greene is Friday's Fun Fearless Female

I love Ashley Greene the most out of any the girls in the cast of Twilight. Why, you ask? Because she is sweet and very enthusiastic. She is an absolutely gorgeous girl and she's friends with the whole cast. She seems like a perfect friend; in fact, when you get right down to it, I like Ashley because she's so much like Alice. And who doesn't love Alice?
Much as I love Ashley, I don't know that I would have classified her as "fearless" last week. Yes, she will be going on the
Twilight Cruise, which certainly shows a certain amount of gusto. But she seems sweet, safe, nice. But Ashley has proven me wrong. She is fearless...when it comes to fashion.

Oh, Ashley. Leather hot pants? Maybe this is a fashion risk you shouldn't have attempted. It's hot outside. You could get sweaty. This look is just all kinds of wrong if you ask me. It makes a very thin, beautiful girl look boxy and larger than she is. And Ashley was so brave, she wore this outfit on national television. She went on MTV's "It's On with Alexa Chung". In these shorts. Check it out.

Bless her heart. I love her. Just not in those shorts.

Congratulations, Ashley; but next time, how about taking on a risky role rather than an outfit like that.

Have a great weekend!

Love,

Elle Bunny

No comments: