Thursday, July 16, 2009

These are a few of my favorite things

  • The hydrangea on my dining room table. It reminds me of my wedding, which was the best day of my life.

  • The deck my husband (and my Daddy and brother-in-law) have worked very hard on. It is absolutely beautiful and will be perfect for barbecues throughout the rest of the summer.
  • The book that is getting me through the day at work. God bless J. K. Rowling.
  • The clear plastic ball filled with pink glitter that I won at work. It sits on my desk. It is a constant source of entertainment, especially during difficult calls. When I shake it all up and the glitter clouds the surface, it looks like the globe Glenda the Good Witch comes in to visit Oz.
  • Smarties. The best candy ever!
  • When the sunlight breaks through a canopy of tree limbs. The feeling when you're right under that slat of sunlight is my favorite sensation in the world.
  • Last Sunday, I got everything done that I needed to and still had plenty of time left over to spend with my two favorite beings, Mr. Bunny and Strut. It was one of those wonderful summer days that seemed to go on forever.
  • Thursdays--I love anticipation. Looking forward to the weekend is sometimes better than actually getting there.

What are your favorite things?

Love,

Elle Bunny

No comments: