Friday, March 20, 2009

Sawyer from Lost is Friday's Fun Fearless Male!

For some reason I rarely talk about it here, but Lost is one of my favorite shows on TV. Friday Night Lights and Lost are the two shows that Mr. Bunny and I always watch together and absolutely cannot miss. And we both agree, that the two most awesome male characters on TV are Coach from FNL and one Mr. James "Sawyer" Ford from Lost. Here is just a sampling of the awesomeness that is Sawyer.
So lately, things have been even crazier than they normally are on Lost. They've added time travel to the equation and now Sawyer has been transported back in time to the 70s. He has joined the Dharma initiative and lives with Juliet. He goes by the name James LaFleur (which was one of his conman names). Now, Jack, Kate, Hurley and Sayid have returned to the island and have entered the time warp with him and the others that were left behind. It has definitely thrown a wrench into things, and it is great to see how Sawyer handles things.

Now I'm not one of those people who hate on Jack and Kate all the time, even if they are kind of annoying. I just prefer Sawyer. And I like him and Juliet together, even though I know they will probably end the series with him and Kate as a couple. Anyway, I like seeing Sawyer as the hero/leader. He's just so much less sanctimonious than Jack.

I can't wait to see what happens as this show plays out. Most of all, I can't wait to hear Sawyer's commentary throughout the whole ordeal.

Let's celebrate Sawyer, Friday's Fun Fearless Male!

Everyone have a great weekend!

Love,

Elle Bunny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh those dimples!!! That should be his nickname. I love how they have moved him into more of a leader role. He seems to be good at it.