Thursday, March 12, 2009

LiveJournal Questions: Day 3: Introducing...Strut!

If you could ask your pet any question (and they could answer you), what would it be? Photobucket

How are you so adorable?
Photobucket
Have you ever thought about becoming a model? Because you are so much cuter than Tyson Beckford.
Photobucket
What is it like to sleep so much? Photobucket
Do you want to go fishing with your Paw-Paw?Photobucket
How is it possible you have already perfected your "Bitch, please" face when you are only one year old?
Photobucket
No, really, how many hours a day do you sleep? And could we trade places for a day? because your life seems pretty sweet.
I'm so glad we found you!
Love,
Elle Bunny
aka Meowmy
(and yes, I know all the puns with the names are ridiculous, but it's what we do in my family. Don't judge)

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute and sweet. I love him. I can't wait for him & Rory to meet!

Elizabeth said...

I know! I think it will be love at first sight!

Anonymous said...

I love my little Michael McDonald! You really need to change his name to that or Anderson Copper because he's the "silver fox"!

Elizabeth said...

Oh, I kind of love the idea of Anderson Cooper being his name because he is foxy and silver. He can't be named M squared because his meow is very high-pitched and not at all Michael McDonald like.

Anonymous said...

This is just about the sweetest, most lovable cat I've ever seen - except for my cat Abby, of course. Love him and am so glad you have him in your beautiful new home - what a lucky dog your cat is! Pinks

Elizabeth said...

We are so lucky to have him!! Thanks Pinky!