Wednesday, March 4, 2009

No Mo' Captain Crunch!

I think this is the new Elle Bunny Anthem:

I love this lady. Her lazy singing and dancing technique is rivaled only by one Ms. Britney Spears. This song is my jam, and not only because it makes me giggle with it's talk of no mo' sugar and rice. I actually don't care for breakfast. I think all that stuff about it being the most important meal of the day is a load of crap. So no mo' breakfast sounds pretty good to me.

Do you think if I paid them $50 they would come perform this song at Meredith & Cam's wedding? Wouldn't that be an awesome wedding gift? Just kidding Pebbles!

Have a great day!

Love,

Elle Bunny

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

OMG, are those people for real? Like, do people like that really exist on this planet? LOL.

Maybe the breakfast lady is the mother of these three talented dancers: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=47SGfpTXf1Y&feature=related