Friday, September 19, 2008

Julia Roberts is Friday's Fun Fearless Female!

Sorry I didn't blog yesterday. I was feeling a little under the weather. And while I love this blog, everybody needs a hiatus every now and then. I do right now. I will still be updating when I feel like it (like when RPattz's new Entertainment Weekly cover comes out), but it will be when I want to and not as regularly as I have been (every weekday). I hope to someday soon return to my regular schedule--maybe in a few weeks, but for now, this is what I need. I need to live a little so I have some stuff to blog about. In the meantime, check out some of the awesome blogs on the right side of the page.Anyway, Julia Roberts is awesome. I love that she has a loud laugh. I love that her mouth is to big for her face. I love that she comes from a town called Smyrna, Georgia. I love that she watches Days of our Lives. I feel like she would be fun to hang out with. And of course, I count so many of her movies among my favorites.
Steel Magnolias is obviously my favorite movie of all time.

Me and Corey watched Pretty Woman on Monday--I love that movie. It is so good.

Erin Brockovich is amazing.

She is just so likable. And her husband and babies are cute.

Let's celebrate Julia's awesomeness today.
Have a great weekend!
Love,
Elle Bunny

No comments: