Monday, September 15, 2008

What would I do without YouTube?

It is by far the most entertaining website ever created (other than Pink is my signature color). My sister and I spent about an hour and a half this weekend watching YouTube videos. Here are some of the highlights:

My heart is with the folks on the coast. I hope that this hurricane coverage doesn't offend them...but it is pretty funny. I like to think that the first thing Geraldo did when he got to Galveston was go rent a bear suit from the costume shop and hit the sandy shores to ruin someone else's shot.
Speaking of Geraldo...

Meredith swears that this is totally fake. I can see him doing that. Geraldo is kind of a drama queen. Speaking of cheesy talk show hosts...

There is nothing better than clips of Maury on YouTube. This stuff is gold. This girl is afraid of cotton. The next girl is afraid of pickles. My favorite parts of these videos are A) the man made of cotton, B)the girl running away from the plate of pickles and C) The words running across the screen during their confession videos. I'm glad Maury's producers went all out on the "high-tech graphics" on the words "cotton" and "pickles". Too funny.

Their is something really funny about news anchors/weathermen screwing up on air. Here are some of the highlights:






Now all of this stuff has been funny, but nothing beats this video. It was taken during Jessica Simpson's awful performance on GMA.
They were there to promote the release of the 20th anniversary DVD. Funniest video ever.
Well, this won't be too much fun for my sister to read, and she is my main audience. Oh, well. It will document the fun we had.
Anyway, have a great day!
Love,
Elle Bunny

No comments: