Thursday, April 2, 2009

Did Megan Joy take a swig of Paula's Happy Juice?

Because she was acting like she was on acid. All that Ca-Ca'ing and the crazy facial expressions scared me. I'm glad she got sent home, although I did feel bad for her when she started to cry at the end. Then came Lady GaGa, and I started to think maybe I was on an acid trip. What has happened to this show? And when did it become acceptable for them to start lip-syncing during the group routines? And to borrow an expression from the ever-eloquent Jen Aniston,who shit in Kara's Wheaties? And when is somebody going to break the news to Scott that they AC Slatered his hair?I'm praying for Jesus to take the wheel at American Idol. Because at this point it seems like they are careening out of control.
What do you think?
Have a great day!
Love,
Elle Bunny

No comments: