Thursday, April 23, 2009

The Neglectful Blogger

Good title for the Lifetime Movie Biopic of Elle Bunny, no? I'm also considering "New Shoes...Gotta Break 'Em In" (Chronicling my life in shoes), "My Own Personal Brand Of Heroin" (Chronicling my life spiraling out of control as I become dependent on Taco Cabana and Twi-Gossip) and "I Want a Bunny" (Chronicling my relationship with Mr. Bunny and the constant begging for an actual bunny). I would like to be played by either Ellen Page, Anne Hathaway, or Meredith Baxter-Burney (Tori Spelling might be a candidate if she gained 40 pounds).
Unfortunately, I'm going to have to take a mini-hiatus from blogging. This will last for at least the rest of April (barring death or marriage of anyone in the cast of New Moon), and may run a little into May. I'm sure this is very upsetting the five of you who sometimes scan the blog, but unfortunately I've got to focus on work for the time being. I can't get into too much detail because it is technical and would put you to sleep, but suffice it to say, I need to spend less time on the interwebs and more time pretending to be a good employee. It's more of a personal challenge than anything else. It's part of what I like to call "Operation Elle Bunny Gets a Raise".
But don't worry and don't abandon my blog--I will be back!
Have a great day!
Love,
Elle Bunny

No comments: