Monday, April 6, 2009

New Moon Monday

So first of all, I watched the Cake Eaters last week and I have to give props to Kristen. She was amazing. Very interesting movie-just like life, it has it's sad parts, funny aspects, etc. Overall I found the viewing experience to be delightful. If you haven't seen it, you should. Elizabeth Ashley is also really great in it.
I have yet to see Adventureland, but have heard nothing but good things and plan on seeing it this week. Our little KStew is just a busy bee. Check out this awesome
KStew interview with Media Blvd. I love it when I hear the cast talking about New Moon. It makes me wiggle my toes.

Check out this picture and discussion of a meeting with KStew and Rob. This also made my toes wiggle. I'm glad to see that these two still hang out, despite the media scrutiny and constant whispers about their chemistry (that doesn't count me. I'm not whispering about it. I'm shouting it from the rooftops-J/K).

Apparently Rob will not be hosting SNL anytime soon. Which I would put in the category of good news. I think Bert has enough on his shoulders right now and I'm not sure his is the kind of humor that translates to that kind of arena. Plus, I'm absolutely positive he would somehow injure himself. Let him wait to do something like this until he has done a little bit more in the acting world. Speaking of which, yesterday my husband and I were discussing my unfortunate theory that Rob will eventually go the way of Michael Shoeffling and fall off the public radar (purposefully, of course). Sadly, I think this is very likely, because I don't think he really enjoys the press and all of the attention. I don't think he would go and start building furniture in Idaho (the image makes me giggle), but I don't know if he will be doing this for very long. Maybe he'll go be a musician that plays in little hole-in-the-walls. But you never know, he might be the next Johnny Depp.

Catherine's book is going to be #1 on the NY Times bestseller list and she wrote the fans to thank them. I bought the book and while I enjoyed the pictures, I thought it was way too expensive for what it offered. She is such a crazy hippy lady.
Check out an interview with Kellan Lutz and Ashley Greene here. I love them and I love that they are such good friends. You might want to take a look at these videos that Kellan and Ashley did with photographer Tyler Shields. They are kind of freaky but also kind of awesome.

Kellan went a little Patrick Bateman in that video. I love seeing a different side of these actors.
Check out this clip of Kellan talking about Rob flicking him off in the baseball scene.

DVR Alert!!

Don't forget:
This is just a reminder that the episode of "Criminal Minds" that stars Jackson Rathbone will air this Wednesday, April 8th, on CBS. Set your DVRs!!

Here are some pictures of the set for Forks High School. Yippee!! It looks very similar!!

Here's a picture of Taylor and Edi out on the town in Vancouver. Too bad Jacob and the wolf pack have to kill Laurent, because I love Edi Gathegi. It seems like he gets along with the rest of the cast quite well.

And check this out. They are planning on filming the movie theatre scene. I'm loving that they are including this scene, as I was sure it would go the way of blood-typing in biology. Let the puking begin! (Don't you just love Mike Newton?)

Finally, I leave you with some of my favorite pictures from Big World, Little Pocket. Very clever!

Have a great New Moon Monday!

Love,

Elle Bunny

No comments: