Monday, April 20, 2009

New Moon Monday: I can haz movie now?

There were so much New Moon news and so many Twilight cast sightings over the past week that I can't possibly cover them all, so if you want to find out more check out the Twilight Lexicon Blog and Lainey's Gossip Blog...while I'm not a huge fan of the latter of the two, she hit the jackpot by being the only major gossip blogger who happens to live in Vancouver. I can't help but check her site regularly now for my Twi-fix.
So first of all, according to The Wrap, planning has begun for filming Breaking Dawn. I think I'm one of the few folks who want to see this get made into a movie--I have no idea how they will do it (especially things like Renesmee and the birth scene straight out of Alien), but I think it would be awesome to see on screen.
While the cast and crew of New Moon have been sworn to secrecy and it has been a closed set, apparently ET was allowed to come do interviews which they will be airing throughout the week. They gave us this sneak peek:

And this one:
(I'm having problems with the next two playing, so you can click on the link underneath to go the page and watch them yourself if you'd like)
And this one:
Thea Andrews Blogs on 'New Moon' Exclusive!
And I don't know who got this footage or how they got it but Viva Italia! It looks like this was taken during filming of the birthday party.
I'm getting so excited and I just can't hide it. I'm about to lose control and I think I like it. (Sidenote: When I was in middle school I performed this song with Lena Cantu and Leslie Reininger at a 7th grade choir concert during the 80's medley. I know I should feel ashamed to admit this fact, but instead it just makes me giggle. And it also makes me feel a sense of solidarity with my sisters in impersonating the Pointer Sisters, Kelly Kapowski, Jessi Spano and Lisa Turtle). But I digress; what was I talking about? Oh, yeah, New Moon -I can honestly say that I'm hopeful for this movie.

Breaking News: Bert the Hobo has an iPhone.

Yet another thing that makes me giggle. I wonder if he actually bought it himself. It's hard for me to imagine Rob walking in the Apple Store. I also can't imagine how he drunk dials Tom Sturridge anymore--I'd imagine he has a hard time figuring out how to turn the phone on when he's sober.
And it sounds like Rob has a fan in Billie Joe Armstrong from Green Day. Check out this interview to hear what Billie had to say about casting Rob as Christian, one of the two main characters from Green Day's new album "21st Century Breakdown".
So obviously there have been a lot of rumors floating around about hookups amongst the cast. You can find a lot of speculation and articles in gossip rags about relationships between Nikki and Rob, Kristen and Rob, Kristen and Taylor, Nikki and Taylor, Rob and Ashley, Nikki and Kristen. I don't know if any of these pairings are for real (my guess is that they are not). All I can say is my one true pairing is, was, and always will be these two.

In my world, RPattz especially like to makes passes at KStew when she wears her glasses.

What you looking at there, Kristen? J/K

Rob and Kristen in a car together. ZOMG!

RPattz-KStew shippers are fairly unpopular in the Twilight Universe--almost as unpopular as RPattz-NReed shippers. We are often encouraged to leave them alone and learn how to separate the actors from their characters. This is because all Twilighters have the hots for RPattz and want them for themselves. While this is a totally understandable feeling, I will forever wait for the day when RPattz and KStew make beautiful pale babies (I respect their personal lives and in no way is this meant to be taken seriously).

In closing, silentscream821 from livejournal is putting together a Birthday Book for Rob. She is accepting entries until midnight tonight (sorry for the late notice). Send your birthday wishes to pattinsonmusicappreciation@gmail.com. It should be no longer than three to four sentences. Here is what I wrote (I only took about two minutes to think about it): Rob,
I wish you happiness, good books, good booze and lots of great things to microwave (you should try a mango).
Happy Birthday Rob!

FYI: Rob turns 23 on May 13.

Have a great day everyone!

Love,

Elle Bunny

No comments: