Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Youtubesday: Then came the day...

If you're not watching Skins yet, surely this is reason enough to check it out. I've been watching the second season and it is even better than the first. Here is a clip of Michelle and Maxxie working on a play for school called "Osama: The Musical."

This song has been all my husband and I have been singing for the last week. It is so completely ridiculous and just a small taste of the sardonic wit featured in the show. But more than that, this show has such great acting and they are always pushing their characters in new powerful directions. The relationships the kids have with each other and with their parents is so real and heart wrenching, it's just outstanding.

And the accents! This show is so great and it makes me so sad that I'm going to be caught up on watching it soon.

I recommend you check this show out ASAP!

Have a great day!

Love,

Elle Bunny

No comments: