Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Robyn

I used to love Robyn back in the day. Her CD was one of the first things I bought when I got a CD Player. I enjoyed her video for "Show Me Love."

Doesn't that bring you back? And let's face it, she's the best export from Sweden-other than Abba, Ace of Base, Swiss Chocolate, and my personal favorite, Swedish Fish.

Anyway, I guess I'm late to the party on this one, but I adore her song

"With Every Heartbeat". It's nice to see someone I adored growing up doing well and being inventive.

Loves it!

I also thoroughly enjoy her video for "Bum Like You" which was filmed in little old Granger, Texas.

Isn't that awesome?! Her music makes me want to dance, and I'm not just talking about Two-Stepping. I want to full out jump up and down dance. It might be my new dance break music. Do you ever have dance breaks? I think they are the best thing for your soul-screw the chicken soup.

Have a great day and remember to dance!

Love,

Elle Bunny

No comments: