Thursday, December 4, 2008

Where's Rob?

Back home in jolly old England. I wish I was there right now. London's Calling. Here are some pics of Bert and KStew at the Premiere in London. Hey guys? Y'all would make pretty babies. Just saying.
And kudos go to Mama Pattz who, by all appearances, finally got her son to wash his hair. It looks good! But I must admit, I miss the scruff.
He makes such a hot hobo pushing his little cart.
Here is a preview for Little Ashes, the movie in which Rob plays Salvador Dali.

I can't wait. He reminds me a little bit of Antonio Banderas in these clips.
Here is video of Rob on GMTV, a morning show in London which he appeared on this morning.

It's fun to see him amongst his people, although he seems a little disappointed that people are screaming over him in England as well. Pobrecito! Maybe it will get better soon.
In other Twilight related news,
Kristen will be playing Joan Jett in a new movie about The Runaways. Apparently she is JJ-approved since Joan is one of the producers on the movie. I think she could be kind of awesome in that role--lord knows she has the face to play a badass lady. Too funny!
Everyone have a great day!
Love,
Elle Bunny

No comments: