Friday, January 2, 2009

Crazy Days and Nights

So there is this blog called Crazy Days and Nights where a guy who claims to be an entertainment lawyer in LA posts a bunch of blind items and gossip, etc. Then he reveals the celebrities behind them on special days, such as New Years Day. He is generally regarded in the gossip community as being full of shit, but I think he might be onto something here.
Blind Items Revealed
#1 - What film brother/sister duo in an upcoming blockbuster film are having to keep their relationship secret because of fears that the general public will not make the distinction between film and real life?
OMG--it's finally happened. It was only a matter of time. I knew it all along....they just have such chemistry! Jalice lives!!!! Jackson and Ashley 4-eva!!
...but wait...yesterday he revealed the peeps behind the blind item... as Robert Pattinson/Nikki Reed.
Seriously? I'm not sure I buy it. I honestly think that they are just good friends. Maybe I'm just kidding my poor shipper heart, but I choose to believe that they really are friends and that someday, Nikki will be with Oregano and Rob and Kristen will be together. Because that's how it should be. And obviously Jackson and Ashley belong together. Have you seen this video?

Swoon.
And really, based on that video, I would be more likely to believe that Kristen and Nikki were getting it on than Rob and Nikki.
Anyway, I'm obviously kidding. I know that if Jackson and Ashley were dating it wouldn't make a blind item. And I doubt anyone would encourage them to hide it. But I joked about it to prove a point. This is the stupidest reasoning ever. Of course, there is no way that sweet young innocent Twilighters could get used to the fact that Rosalie and Edward are dating in real life. We can't deal with people who play brothers and sisters who aren't really brothers and sisters but a coven of vampires dating. But wait. Alice and Jasper date in the books and no one is weirded out by the fact (other than fictional character Jessica) that they are adopted brother and sister. Same goes for Rosalie and Emmett. And I won't even get into the fact that Rosalie was brought home by Carlisle in the hopes that Edward would fall in love with her, because this is getting way too stupid. It's a freaking book and a freaking movie and even in the freaking book and freaking movie, the brothers and sisters date. I honestly don't mind if Nikki and Rob date in real life--good for them. Nikki seems like a really nice girl and she helped Rob move. The only thing that pisses me off is people who are obsessed with Ashley Greene and Peter Facinelli and call them OTP (one true pairing), because let me tell you,

KELLY TAYLOR DOES NOT APPROVE

and she will cut the bitch who messes with her man. Just ask Brenda.

Have a great day and Happy New Year!

Love,

Elle Bunny

No comments: