Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Oh, Perez! Just Shut Up with Your Face!

Sorry, no Wordless Wednesday today. It was a busy weekend with little time for picture taking, so no new pics to speak of. But I do have lots to talk about and it's all about the cast of Twilight, so feel free to tune out if you're not interested.
During the past week, Bert's face has been plastered all over PerezHilton.com
I get it. It never fails for him--it's a sure fire way to get lots of hits on his site. I'm sure right now he is getting more hits than ever, since all of us Twilighters are desperate for any new Rob-related news. We just miss seeing him, that's all. Well, for the past week, Princess P's posts about Rob have been a mainstay at the #1 spot of his Most Emailed list.
I just wish that he would get a clue.
This is from The Haunted Airman, a weird-ass movie Rob did back in the day for the BBC. It is easily accessible online (you can check it out here). Perez acted like it was a big deal that he got a 2 minute clip and posted it. Annoying.
These bitches are crazy. Run, Rob!
Robert Pattinson Found!
This just makes me sad. Not that I wouldn't do the same thing if I ran into Rob out and about somewhere, but I sure as hell wouldn't run and e-mail Perez Hilton about it. Dumb.
R-Patz Bumming Around, Playing Surprise Gigs
Poor Rob. This used to be one of his favorite things to do. Now he can't even do it in England. While I must admit that I was happy to know that he was alive and well and hanging out with friends instead of having a nervous breakdown and refusing to do anymore movies, I'm sad that all these bitches refuse to let him lay low. I understand approaching him and getting a picture, but I don't get why they run and send it to Perez Hilton. And for Christ's sake, it's RPattz. Two T's--like his last name--get it?.
Stupid.

Oh, Rob. That face is just adorable. And yes, he looks drunk, but there's nothing wrong with that. At least his hair looks a little longer (I'm starting to worry that they may suggest extensions for the movie). Figure it out Perez-Rob is not your beloved Zaqueisha, he doesn't have Disney to answer to and he's from London. Drinking is the norm over there. Just Shut-up!
So, in summary, Perez Hilton pisses me off. I prefer to do my stalking on Livejournal, MySpace,and Facebook, like any other self-respecting Twilighter. Here's a picture that the dude on the left posted on his MySpace. That's Ashley Greene next to Rob.

This is the kind of picture that makes me wonder--what are they doing? Where are they? Did the meet there or ride together? If so, who drove? These are all the questions that confirm my insanity and make me question whether I have a life.

These are pics from somebody's Facebook (I think) that have been posted to Livejournal (supposedly taken on New Years Eve). Bert looks pissed off in this one.

Too funny. Love the plaid. This next picture is the best.

This picture makes me happy. I think this picture is proof of the fact that I need to get to England ASAP to party with these folks. And apparently, Rob's hatred of children does not extend to the adolescent variety, because the boy next to him can't be a day over 16.

Now onto more fun pics. Words cannot express how much I love the V-Man and Vanity Fair photoshoots. They kind of made my year. Well, now they keep coming out with more unreleased pics.
First, from V-Man:

Oh, you silly Cullen kids. Trying to do your best Rhett Butler, huh?

OME&E. Hotness.
Kind of scary, yet hot. Anything to see Failcob in pain.
Why do I find it hot when a guy smokes? It's really a disgusting habit, but man, I guess all of the Joe Camel advertising screwed me up as a child because I fall hook, line and sinker for this everytime. Why is it even hotter that he is smoking through the plastic fangs? Why are his eyes so pretty?
Next, there were a bunch of new pics released from Vanity Fair, but here is my favorite:
So Pretty.
KStew is currently in Sundance at the Film Festival. She is promoting her movie Adventureland, which looks awesome. Here's an interview.

She seems happy. She looks pretty and well-rested after her much deserved break.

So that's all for now.

Happy Birthday, Mernickel!

Love,

Elle Bunny

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Love the picspam of Rob. :) Have you seen this: http://community.livejournal.com/lion_lamb/3457132.html ?

I think she could really pull it off.

And so sorry to hear about your kitty. *hugs*

Elizabeth said...

I think she would make a perfect Jane! I love Dakota Fanning. As long as they don't hire anybody from the cast of High School Musicals 1,2 or 3 to be members of the Volturi and/or Wolf Pack, I think I'll be happy.
Thanks for the hug! She will be missed.