Monday, January 12, 2009

Does his being half naked bother you?

Since it's My Favorite Things Monday, I thought I would talk about the plethora of Jacob related media that has come about lately. Here is a video of Taylor showing off his muscles.
Way to go Taylor! I'm still not sure how you are going to get past the whole height thing, but I'm proud of you for working so hard! Even though you're kind of annoying and your voice grates on my last nerve (especially when he says "It's really just a scary story" to Bella on the beach),I thought you did a really good job in Twilight and I hope you can do well in New Moon. Here are my only words of advice: I know you are really proud that you beat out the evil Michael Copon (whose name reminds me of Grey Poupon which makes me think of Poop-on, which makes me giggle because I am apparently 6 years old). Please don't get a big head. You kind of bordered on jack-ass in that clip. It's not becoming. No one will like you. At this point, the only reason I do like you is the fact that you suck less than Michael Poop-on. But you will always be our favorite tool, Failcob. Here is my favorite celebratory video, courtesy of the Twicurls.

If you didn't get it, the name of this blog is in reference to Jacob's line in Eclipse.Everyone have a great day!

Love,

Elle Bunny

No comments: