Monday, January 26, 2009

My Favorite Things Monday: Website

Today I will highlight a website that has brought me endless hours of entertainment. Jezebel is such an awesome site. There are several things that make Jezebel so great-the first being an intelligent staff who post about interesting and funny things. But the thing that really makes Jezebel work is the comments. I can guarantee you that you will never click on a post there and have the first five comments read "First!". This is a good thing, especially when many of the sites I read (which admittedly, are gossip blogs, so I should expect it) have readers who compete for the dunce cap for ultimate in inane Internet behavior. Jezebel readers (for the most part) are intelligent, opinionated, fun women (there are a couple of men) with a razor sharp wit and biting sense of humor. Everyday, the Jezebel team acknowledges the best comment of the day and calls out the worst comment of the day.
For example, in response to the post
here are the best comments of the day and Jezebel's response to them.
Too funny. You can read my thoughts on Drew's 'Do here.
So I guess what I'm saying is, you should check out Jezebel if you haven't already.
Have a great day!
Love,
Elle Bunny

No comments: