Monday, June 22, 2009

I LOVE YOU! You're Rude :(

This is a note that was left on Rob Pattinson's car while he filmed a scene in NY. It makes me giggle.
If for some reason you aren't able to read the glow-in-the-dark light blue pen it says:
Dear Robert,
I LOVE YOU!
You're Rude :(
Love Always,
???nna &
Nicole
The only thing missing is "Do you love me? Check yes or no". I'm praying that this was written by a pre-teen and not a mother. And can they really call him rude? I saw the video from that day (I know, that's weird, but whatever. At least I'm not on set bothering him) and he just ignored them. He has to work. And the day before he got hit by a cab (but not hurt) trying to walk across the street (there is some debate as to whether or not he was being chased by the fangirls. But let's just assume that he was probably being less than observant because he was probably trying to avoid being strangled by fangirls). Oh, Bert.
Very nice. Anyway, I can't wait to see this movie. At this point, I'm praying that he makes it through the filming unscathed. And I encourage folks who happen to be visiting NYC to avoid visiting the set of Remember Me. If you want to meet Rob, wait for one of the fan events (premieres, Hot Topic tours, Today Show appearances, etc).
In other news, filming finally started on The Runaways today.

Her jeans are made of awesome. This movie looks interesting as well.

Not much else to report. Hope everyone has a great New Moon Monday!

Love,

Elle Bunny

No comments: