Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Youtubesday: Emo Kid is throwing Slow-Mo Dove at my face

It's very likely that you've already seen this video or one of the other Literal 80's videos. But if you haven't seen this one yet, you should watch it as it is the best of the bunch.


I could watch this on repeat all day.
RPattz update:
First, the bad news: the Twihards went effing crazy in NYC yesterday and attacked him on the street when he was in between filming scenes of his new movie Remember Me. Here's the video.


Bitches are crazy. Poor Bert. I wouldn't blame him if he became a hermit after all of this Twilight stuff is over with. Second piece of bad news: Tombert will not be starring in this movie together. The part of Aidan will be played by this guy:

Not bad, but not how I pictured him. Because I'm a dork I pictured Kellan Lutz the whole time I read the script. I was thrilled at the idea of Tom playing Aidan, even though it was quite a switch. This actor is reportedly named Tate Ellington. Check out his IMDB here.
The good news: Lot of pics of Rob looking happy and healthy.
Apparently they decided to just let Rob wear his own clothes to play Tyler. Either that or the costume department isn't very creative.

Have a great day!

Love,

Elle Bunny

2 comments:

January Black said...

That video was amazing! LMAO!!!

Elizabeth said...

Isn't it?