Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Youtubesday: Facercise

Michael K recently introduced me to Carol Maggio who is the creator of Facercise (she served as his Hot Slut Of The Day! last Wednesday). This is a video from Everything is Terrible of Carol showing her exercise technique.

This is amazing. I can't believe this exists. Even more shocking is that the "rich and famous" are paying thousands of dollars for her to teach them this shit. Not only that, she appeared on "Geraldo" and the "Mike & Matty Show." OMG, I loved that show. And the theme song (does anybody else remember it? Call me if you would like me to sing it to you. Too bad I'm not able to find any videos on YouTube of that show. But rest assured, I will be singing the theme song to myself for the rest of the day.

Austinites: What do you think the chances are that Carol is related to Judy Maggio? I think it is likely they are sisters, or at least cousins. No wonder Judy's face is in such good shape.

Have a great day!

Love,

Elle Bunny

No comments: