Monday, June 15, 2009

Nada Mucho to Report this New Moon Monday

I have to say, there isn't much to talk about this week.
First of all, there is this video of behind-the-scenes New Moon footage.

I'm getting excited! This looks awesome. But I wish they could employ a vocal coach for Taylor Lautner. His voice annoys the shit out of me. Otherwise, I'm super impressed by his dedication to the part and how great he looks in all the footage from the movie so far.
There have been rumors that Tom Sturridge might actually be playing the role of Aidan in Remember Me, but still no confirmation as of yet. That would be epic. To understand the love many of us have for Rob and his relationship with his BFF Tom, check this out:


Oh, goodness. That video never fails to amuse me. If you would like to follow their bromance, come join the hothobolove club. I love Tom (I also love this picture

Photobucket
because it looks like Rob and Tom are holding hands when really Tom is about a foot in front of Rob). If you haven't seen Tom in anything yet, you should definitely check him out in Murderous Intent (alternate title: Like Minds). That movie is awesomely weird. Oh, check out this video of Rob pwning a Paparazzi.


Robert in New York & the Paparazzi
by officialspunkransom
I feel a weird sense of pride at the way he handled that whole situation (if you couldn't understand it, here is a transcription of the dialogue in this video).
Pap-What?
Rob-What, what are you saying what for?
Pap-I'm just trying to get a photo of you.
Rob-(Laughs) Go away. (gets close then walks ahead) I'm gonna keep doing it.
Pap-You're too close.
Rob-Too close? (Laughs) Stop bumping into people.(Side note-nice of Rob to be concerned for the safety of others when he's being stalked) Its gonna be like this all night. alright?
Pap-Alright I got you already.
Rob-You gonna leave me alone?
Pap-Okay I will.
Rob-Alright?
Pap-Alright. Okay. You haven't seen me before. First time I got here.
Rob-What do mean you've never seen me before? It doesn't matter. You already got a photo.
Pap-Okay I'll let you go. Okay have a good night.
Creepy Stalkarazzi. But good for Rob for giggling about it the whole time and handling it calmly.
There are still some rumblings about Rob and Kris, and there is even a video out there of Ashley Greene responding to questions about their relationship and possibly confirming/denying it (depending on how you look at it). You can watch the video here, but I don't want to post it on my blog and I would caution against watching it. The whole interview is based on faulty information, as the Emma Watson interview that the reporter brings up was completely fabricated by a Russian magazine and was a poor English translation on top of that. Now that's just bad journalism.
KStew cut and dyed her hair for The Runaways, the movie in which she plays Joan Jett.

I admire her for actually cutting her hair instead of wearing a crappy wig. But I'm not gonna lie--she had fierce hair before

(I like the whole messy bed-head look) and this psuedo-mullet thing--while it's necessary for the role, it's not quite as becoming. But I actually like the color-it brings out her eyes. But my favorite look for Kristen has always been the blonde hair. Photobucket

Even though she's a natural brunette she is just meant to be a blonde in my opinion. She's been spending a lot of time with Dakota Fanning, who in addition to playing Jane in New Moon is also playing Cherie in The RunawaysPhotobucket
I think that their friendship is adorable, but don't you wonder what they talk about? I've been thinking about this quite a bit recently and I've narrowed their possible conversation topics down to either boys and unicorns or the economic crisis. I honestly don't have a clue what they talk about (probably growing up in the industry and/or the two movies they are working on together), but I'd love to be a fly on the wall during those convos.
In important news for Austinites, Little Ashes is coming to the Arbor on July 17. Not gonna lie, I want to go see this movie for the first time by myself. Because it seems like it could either be really funny or really sad or both. It also seems like it could be uncomfortable. And I giggle anytime I see him with the mustache. After all the interviews I've seen of Rob I had a hard time buying him as a vampire, so I'm guessing it might be harder to buy him as Salvador Dali.


Anywho, that's all I've got for today. Have a good one!

Love,

Elle Bunny

No comments: