Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Why are they famous?

1) Paris Hilton. Does anyone actually like her? She has a perfume. Who is buying it?
2) Heidi and Spencer. They were on that "I'm a celebrity, get me out of here" show and everybody talks about them all the time. I don't think they are celebrities. Why does anyone care about them?
3) Miley Cyrus. JUST GO AWAY. (This pic makes me giggle though. It can stay).
4) Katy Perry. Her songs are mediocre, she would look better if she let her hair go back to her natural color, and everybody goes on and on about her being provocative because she sang about kissing a girl. Funny, I remember a song by the same title coming out 13 years ago. In fact, after searching YouTube, I found a very grainy video of Jill Sobule's "I Kissed a Girl" being featured on Beavis and Butthead.
Memo Re: Katy Perry-you are not original.
5) Lady GaGa.
Her songs are catchy. I think she's kind of funny in interviews. But why is anyone taking her opinion on the world seriously? She makes poppy music about dancing and poker faces. And this recent quote about the Jonas Brothers:
“I love The Jonas Brothers, they’re very talented. I met them once. I’d like to have a foursome with them.”
Well, that just makes me want to vom. But I don't understand why you are famous. It's not like I knew who the members of La Bouche were.
Do you have anybody that you feel this way about? Is there someone you see on television and wonder why they are there?
Have a great day!
Love,
Elle Bunny

No comments: