Thursday, October 16, 2008

Michael K and Spunk Ransom are gods amongst men

Alright--my fourth blog about Twilight-related things in less than a week. I know, I know...I need a life. But today, the lives of the only two Friday's Fun Fearless MALES to date have intersected (i.e., Michael K wrote a very funny blog about Rob Pattinson). Please, check this out: Robert Pattinson Has Magical Hair
This makes me so happy. I just love Rob and Michael K so much, and the idea of Michael K frolicking naked through Rob's hair makes me LMAO.
Hopefully I will have time to blog tomorrow about "How to Be." I'm hoping it's lovely, although it won't be quite as lovely as it would be if Rob and his magical hair were present. I also want to bring your attention to this wonderful video.

It was brought to my attention by the lovely
Michael K. Skip to the 2:45 mark and enjoy. Don't you just love Scarlet?
Love,
Elle Bunny

No comments: