Friday, October 24, 2008

Taylor Swift is Friday's Fun Fearless Female

I'll admit that she kind of annoyed me at first. But I love her now. Her songs are catchy and well written (by her no less). She is cute and she puts funny videos up on her youtube channel. She is 18 and has been topping the charts for the last two years with her debut album Taylor Swift. I'm super excited about her new album Fearless. I love the title track and "Love Story".

What can I say, I'm a sucker for the romantic stuff. Most importantly, she seems like a really nice girl and someone whose music I might actually want to listen two twenty years from now when she's 38 and I'm (gasp!) 43.
Apparently Joe Jonas, who was her pop star boyfriend, recently broke up with her over the phone. Well, all I can say to that is BAD MOVE, brother, because Taylor will write a song about it and it will be much better than Love Bug (sorry, but that's the only Jonas Bros song I know the name of).
Here is a portion of the blog Taylor wrote write after the rumor mill was reporting that they broke up.

In other news, I just got back from a 5 show run on the road. Now I'm sitting in my kitchen..on the counter. Eating cool whip. And trying to think of things to do with my free time. Other than talking to my cat and making playlists of sad songs. Sad songs are awesome, by the way. I'm also editing a new video, so expect that to be up here in a few days.

Here is the video she posted:
I feel ya, Taylor. Sad songs are awesome and I love me some cool whip.
I also like to talk to my cat, but she never responds. The video is cute. Just know that you will end up with someone way hotter with much better hair.
Let's hear it for Taylor Swift, Friday's Fun Fearless Female!


Love,
Elle Bunny
P.S.

Okay, so I'm sure it's clear to everyone that my Robsession and Twilight addiction is only getting worse. I may need to go to rehab after the movie comes out. But until then, at the end of every post, whether or not said post is Rob/Twilight related, I will be including a Twilight tidbit and/or Where's Rob pic of the day.

Deal with it!

We will start with today's post.

Where's Rob?
In Mexico, of course. Could he look any cuter?
Super Rob!
Notice the suspenders on the pants. Swoon.
I love a man with a bull horn. There is something so funny about hearing Rob's british voice ramble through his uhhs and umms on a megaphone. I associate bull horns with scary coaches and yelling. This is so much better (however, you might want to turn the volume down on the following video to prevent hearing loss).

Here is a video of him coming out to his car after the event (during which he signed autographs and introduced the Trailer of the movie, which most people have seen twenty times already. It is sweet of him to come but it looks kind of scary).

I always hate it when people say this and I think it is very overused, but it is a little bit Beatles-esque, no?
Have a great weekend!

No comments: