Thursday, October 23, 2008

Just Say No to Rob in a Sombrero!


Poor Rob. This makes me sad. I know, I know. Actors choose this profession and this is just one of the things that go along with it. And I would feel that way, too. But Rob does all that he can to try and make us happy. He comes to film festivals and has come all the way down to Mexico just to sign autographs.

Like I said yesterday, I would probably be really excited if I met Rob--I'm guessing my reaction could range from shaking and not being able to speak to peeing myself. But I don't think it's cool to invade his personal space and I would NEVER try to cover up this beautiful head of hair.

Really people! Why would Rob want to look like this

When he looks like this?

(I know I said I didn't like him with a beard, but this one doesn't look as scraggly. He looks really adorable here).

Let's just be thankful that he is so fan friendly and nice and unassuming. And let's try and respect his personal life and space. If we are not careful we might turn him into Howard Hughes

and we don't want that.

Love,

Elle Bunny

No comments: