Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Yeah. I got the memo.

I love Ron Livingston.
If Office Space was the only thing he ever did,

that would have been enough reason to love him.
But he went on and did this:

and that just made me love him more. He also broke Carrie's heart on Sex and the City, and after the way that horsey treated Aiden, she really deserved it!

He also bares a striking resemblance to a certain boy I know.

(Except Mr. Bunny is cuter).

I don't really know that much about Ron Livingston's personal life but he is really cute and reminds me of my husband and that is good enough for me. Also, according to Wiki, his first film role was in "Straight Talk", the amazing Dolly Parton movie! I love him even more now!

Well, I think that is all I'm going to write today. It's not that I'm lazy, I just don't care. Enjoy watching some more amazing Office Space clips, mm-kay.

Love,

Elle Bunny

No comments: