Friday, October 10, 2008

OME, the new (final) Twilight Trailer!!!!!!!!!!!!

I don't know if I can't wait 42 days. There are so many great moments in this trailer. Here are my top five favorite moments:
5) Alice, Emmett, and Jasper in their crouched poses jumping down into the dance studio. I don't know why, but this had me squealing and wiggling my toes (a sure sign that something is good). I couldn't find a screen cap of it, but here is another one of my fave moments that didn't quite make the top five (so pretty).

4) Edward in sunglasses. Too cute.

3) The apple moment. A tribute to the book's cover (which I love) and to the agility of vampires. So much win.

2) The kiss.....major toe wiggling going on at that moment. Rewind was my friend during that moment-I think I watched it 5 times in a row. Hawt.

1) "You are my life now." Tear in my eye. No kidding. I cried over a preview for a vampire movie. I honestly don't know what's wrong with me.Maybe it is because I had too much hot sauce with my chips, or because I sprained my toes from all the wiggling. Who am I kidding? It is because that is my favorite line from the book, and it made it into the movie.

So as if that wasn't enough Twilight goodness, there are so many new pictures coming out...on the German Twilight site, in magazines, etc. Here are some of my faves:

This is from Rob's photo shoot for Entertainment Weekly. Cute, but I was hoping to be wowed. Let's hope this is an outtake.
Now this isn't exactly how I pictured Bella Italia, and Bella/Kristen isn't wearing the deep blue top that Edward likes so much, but it still looks like a magical moment.
This just makes me happy. So pretty--great hair. I always pictured them at long tables. Interesting.
An outtake from the Entertainment Weekly photo shoot. Sooo pretty.
Another outake from the same photo shoot. Again...soooo pretty. Why couldn't they have used this for the cover?

So, this is my favorite photo shoot. It is of the boys from Twilight and, silly boys, they are playing with fake vampire teeth (don't they know that vampires don't have fangs?) Rob's expression in this is priceless.

I have to say, that I have seen Jackson Rathbone look better. He is one of those people who looks really cute sometimes, and other times, not so much. And why is Taylor/Jacob wearing fangs?

Rob, you handsome devil. Does anyone else think he looks bigger and healthier in these photos than he normally does? He looks like a real, grown man. It is kind of refreshing. I love the hair.

His facial expressions get to me. Swoon. Holy Crow, he is adorable.
I didn't forget it is Friday, and therefore, Friday's Fun Fearless Female is due. Today, I have to thank my Mother Earth for giving me so much Twilight yumminess throughout the week. I wouldn't want to live in a world without Twilight. I couldn't have made it through without you, Mother Earth.
Let's hear it for Mother Earth, Friday's Fun Fearless Female! Let's try and be kind to her.
Have a great weekend!

Love,

Elle Bunny

No comments: