Tuesday, November 11, 2008

100 blogs ago, I was a wee lass without a care in the world.

Just kidding. But do you ever look back when you reach a milestone and think, how did that happen? That's how I feel right now. I can't believe I've written 100 posts about celebrities, life, cabbage patch dolls, hair dye, 90210 1.0 & 2.0, Steel Magnolias, reality television, music, books, my beloved Twilight, etc, etc. And if you have been nice enough to read any of the blogging I've done in the last six months, I would like to thank you from the bottom of my heart. Especially those of you (Pinky and Meredith) who have read them all. So to commemorate this special occasion (and yes, I make an occasion out of everything) I want to discuss the wonderful questionnaire that James Lipton uses on "Inside the Actors Studio." I love that show, and that has always been my favorite part. I think the answers say a lot about a person. The questionnaire concept was originated by French television personality Bernard Pivot, after the Proust Questionnaire. So today I will answer the questions, and I would love it if you would answer the questions as well!

1.What is your favorite word?
My favorite word is grace. All the meanings are beautiful. I love its meaning in religion, I love the idea of social graces or someone being graceful. It is also the name of my favorite album of all time. And it is my favorite girl's name.

What is your least favorite word?
Slaughter. Such an awful word. I don't know why it bothers me so much, but it just sounds ugly and has bad connotations. There is a street named Slaughter in Austin and every time I see it I make a face. The location we got married at had a place behind it that was named after a family with the last name Slaughter so it had that name and arrow pointing back on the sign leading in. They took it off about two months before my wedding, by the Grace of God. I'm not sure what happened, I never asked why, but I was a happy girl.

What turns you on creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
I love excitement and enthusiasm! It makes me feel really happy when somebody is passionate about something.

What turns you off creatively, spiritually or emotionally?
A Sense of Entitlement. No, the world does not revolve around you. You can't get everything you want and sometimes you have to work really hard for what you do get. Deal with it.

What sound or noise do you love?
This one is difficult--I would say it's a tie between laughter and Mr. Bunny playing guitar.

What sound or noise do you hate?
Burping. Ew.

What is your favorite curse word?
F**K. So versatile. It can be a verb, noun, adjective, etc.

What profession other than your own would you like to attempt?
So many. I would love to be a homebound teacher. I would love to be a pizza delivery girl (don't judge--it would be fun. You drive around, listen to music, and drop off yummy treats at people's homes.) I love seeing how people live. I would love to be a wedding planner and a travel agent.

What profession would you not like to do?
I would not like to be President. Too much pressure.

If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates?
Welcome Home.

What about you? Please answer at least some of these questions in a comment! I would love to read it!
In the
Twilight Zone,
They tried to mob Rob in San Francisco, his first stop on the Hot Topic tour, but even though it appeared to be cancelled at one point, apparently he still went on to do the Q&A and autograph signing. According to this video, Mum Pattinson was worried about him and I don't blame her. Haven't we learned anything since the unfortunate mall mobbing of Luke Perry in the 90's ?
Young girls+malls+hot teenage idols=Chaos
I know it must be terrifying for Rob since he seems to think someone is out to shoot or stab him when he's in a crowd.
(Caution: the news anchors are clueless and condescending towards Twilighters. Consider yourself warned.)

It's also Twilight Tuesday over at MTV, and they interviewed the lovely and talented Kristen Stewart.

I adore KStew.
Have a great day and thanks for reading!
Love,
Elle Bunny

No comments: