Thursday, November 20, 2008

Got me tighter than my Dereon jeans

So, while I'm happily off the market, I get such a kick out of Beyonce aka Beowulf aka Sasha Fierce new song, "Single Ladies". It is very entertaining, and the most enjoyable thing about it is the video.


At first I honestly thought this was a joke. I mean, it's good...it's just so...weird. Apparently others find it enjoyable and funny as well, because this young man, Shane Mercado, went on the Bonnie Hunt show and did the whole dance routine. You should definitely watch this if you haven't already seen it.

My high school boyfriend Justin Timberlake also dressed up and did a parody with Beyonce and his old pal Andy Sandberg on SNL recently. It is quite humorous.
Don't y'all think Beyonce is kind of weird? I find myself vacillating between love and hate for Beyonce on a regular basis. This has been the case since she was in Destiny's Child. I hated her at first because she was always singing about "Bug-a-Boos" and "Bills, Bills, Bills" and I was more sophisticated than that;

I was listening to masterpieces like "Giddy Up" and "Space Cowboy (Yippie-Yi-Yay)." But then she would say something about how much she loved Popeyes Chicken or how she loved Coldplay and I had to love her. I think right now I kind of love her, but my love for her is based solely on my belief that she is doing this video tongue firmly in cheek. But I'm probably kidding myself because she did name her most recent album "I Am... Sasha Fierce."

UPDATE: The newest spoof of "Single Ladies". There are no words...

In the

Twilight Zone

Rob and Kristen were on the "Today" show on NBC this morning. They both looked cute. They are so deliciously awkward. Here it is:

KStew is rocking that ponytail. I feel second hand embarrassment for the girl who was outside and couldn't come up with a reason why she loves Edward Cullen. Why can't they ever interview a normal fan? Well, none of us area really normal, but someone who speaks coherently would be nice.

So the countdown is almost over. I'm kind of freaking out. I'm going to see it in less than 12 hours. I will most likely be blogging about it and Friday's Fun Fearless Female tomorrow.

Talk to you then!

Love,

Elle Bunny

No comments: