Monday, November 17, 2008

I spent my weekend on YouTube again

Hours of enjoyment. Here are some of my favorite discoveries and some oldies but goodies.
First of all:

Apparently this is a Cadbury Dairy Milk commercial and lot of other people have seen it before. It's new to me, though and I think it's made of win. I showed it to my entire family on Sunday.
I also visited an oldie but goodie yesterday.

Oh my gosh, this kills me every time. Next up is Will and Pearl, the landlord.

The majority of my YouTubing time was spend with the Twicurls. I swear people who aren't even into Twilight will get a kick out of this stuff. Just give it a chance.
Here are the Twicurls portraying Charlie Swan and Billy Black, best friends and fathers of Bella and Jacob.

I love it when they play Frisbee. Here they are dressed up as our other favorite BFFs, RPattz and TomStu.

Here is another one of my favorites, when they pretend to be Volturi wives. I love that the intro music is courtesy of the Golden Girls.

Okay, this is another favorite--it is Kiera describing how hard it is for Edward to be around Bella all the time.

I thoroughly enjoy these girls. They stuff they do reminds me of my fellow Struththropes, Justin and I in our youth. This is the kind of crap we would do, but it was usually related to *NSync or something else we were into that week.
Diving further into the
Twilight Zone,
here is an awesome Moviefone Unscripted interview with Rob, Kristen and Stephenie.

It's nice to hear them speak without being interrupted by thousands of screaming girls. I love Rob's "Briefly in Boxers" comment at the beginning.
I can count the number of days until the movie comes out on one hand. I'm so excited!I'm so excited! I'm So, Scared!
J/K
Love,
Elle Bunny

No comments: