Friday, November 7, 2008

The Silver Fox is Friday's Fun Fearless Male

I just love Anderson Cooper. He is very good at reporting the news, and he actually seems to have a heart. Here is a video of him during his coverage of Hurricane Katrina:
One of my favorite things in the world is when Anderson will go on one of his rants about celebrities or a reality show he is watching. See the following video, where he goes off on the Lohans:

Here's another gem--this is when he found out Britney was pregnant with her second baby:

Watch the following to see Anderson make fun of Star Jones. It's very amusing.

The last week has been super busy for AC. Not only did her cover the election, he spoke with Will.i.am via hologram. Before that he spoke to Ellen on her show via satellite about the election and most importantly, NeNe from Real Housewives of Atlanta.

He is so funny. Although, he needs to learn how to pronounce NeNe's name.
Upon hearing about Anderson's love for her, NeNe responded with this:
NeNe said to E!'s Marc Malkin, "I told my husband, 'You know Anderson Cooper? He spoke about me.' And he said, 'Anderson Cooper? The guy with the white hair? No, he didn't!' We think it's great. We love it.
"I would just talk to him and keep it real. Let's just get down and dirty and talk about whatever. I'd wear a nice little top, since he's talking about my chest. I don't know if he's had any brown sugar."
I would recommend that you are not tardy for that party Anderson.
So what made Anderson the wonderful man that he is today?
Cooper was born on June 3, 1967 in New York City, the younger son of the writer
Wyatt Emory Cooper and the artist, designer, writer, and heiress Gloria Vanderbilt, granddaughter of Cornelius Vanderbilt II of the prominent Vanderbilt Family of New York. Here is a video of him with his mom before Mother's Day:
Too cute! Anyway, Anderson has been through struggle just like all of us. Cooper's older brother, Carter Vanderbilt Cooper, committed suicide on July 22, 1988, at age 23, by jumping from the 14th-floor terrace of Vanderbilt's New York City penthouse apartment. Carter's suicide is apparently what sparked Anderson to become a journalist:

Loss is a theme that I think a lot about, and it’s something in my work that I dwell on. I think when you experience any kind of loss, especially the kind I did, you have questions about survival: Why do some people thrive in situations that others can’t tolerate? Would I be able to survive and get on in the world on my own?
I've said it before and I'll say it again, my love for Anderson Cooper knows no bounds.
Let's hear it for Anderson Cooper, Friday Fun Fearless Male!
In the
Twilight Zone,
there's way too much going on right now for me to even begin to cover. All I can say is that Rob was deliciously awkward yesterday on TRL. And Entertainment Weekly is coming out with 3 new Twilight Covers:
Way to go EW! Rob actually looks cute (as opposed to this atrocity)I couldn't wait for my magazine to come on Monday, so I read the article from scans that other Twilighters helpfully uploaded. Rob makes me sad. He lives on Pepperoni Hot Pockets and Peach Snapple and they talk about how he was overheard proposing to Kristen numerous times on set. Then they talk about how KStew's been dating Oregano since she was 16.
KStew-what is wrong with you?
I will leave you with the yummy Twilight goodness that is the Behind the Scenes Vanity Fair video.

And here's some more behind the scenes footage that ran on Entertainment Tonight.

When KStew jumps into RPattz's arms it brings me hope that someday they will be together. Or at least sleep with each other. They have way too much sexual tension not to.

Have a great weekend!

Love,
Elle Bunny


No comments: