Wednesday, November 26, 2008

I'm thankful for...

...in no particular order...
My cat, Scout, for still chasing her tail.
My Mom, Pinky, who is my best friend.
The cornbread dressing we will be having tomorrow.
My Husband, who brings me flowers for no reason and lets me ramble on and on about nonsense and actually listens.
Books--especially the ones that make you whip out the highlighter (thanks SMeyer and Jane Austen).
My Daddy, who believes in each member of our family more than we believe in ourselves.
Michael K from Dlisted who brightens my day with his delightful snark.
Livejournal.
My friend and coworker Laura, who is so sorely missed this week, as she has gone home for the holiday and I'm stuck at work. Her desk makes me feel sad.
My sister Meredith, for being my television and celebrity gossip soul mate.
My best friend Meredith, for all those times we sing in the car...and pretend to whistle.
Pictures, because they are worth so much more than 1,000 words.
Campbell, for making my sister so very happy.
My laptop.
My job, because I'm so lucky to have it and there are many times when it infinitely rewarding.
Blogging and reading other blogs like the one's on the right side of the screen.
iTunes.
This year, they will start filming New Moon, and Pinky actually seems interested in going with me to Portland and Forks.
All of my friends and family for making life worth living.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Love,
Elle Bunny

P.S. I saw Twilight for the fourth time last night. I went with Pinky, and this time I got it. I totally loved it. I returned home with a smile on my face. And we realized why I wasn't sure if I liked it before. For me it is all about Edward, and I also love Rob. And unfortunately, I'm uncomfortable seeing Rob act like a vampire. But I guess he would be a bad actor if he didn't. For instance, my favorite scene in the movie is the one where he is smiling and walking with Bella after they have accepted that they need to be together. But as Kiera demonstrated, it is really difficult to resist temptation, and it is only natural that he would keep making these pain-stricken faces. I just don't like seeing him in pain. But that's part of being Edward Cullen.
I will be going back to see it a minimum of four more times. Because now I love it and I want to enjoy it.

No comments: