Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Oh, She's Just Being Miley!

Wow. I don't know how to articulate what happened when Miley Cyrus went on the Ellen Show. Here is the video--judge for yourself:

Is it just me, or does she seem like she is on drugs?

Poor Ellen. The only time I've ever seen her look more uncomfortable with guests on her show can be seen here:

Wow. That was pretty awful/awesome. Aren't y'all glad that Britney's doing better now?

I can't feel too bad for Ellen, though, because RPattz was on her show that is airing on Friday. She tapes her shows in advance, and here is a picture from his appearance:

Too funny. I love Ellen's show and if you ask me the only interview Rob will do that could be more entertaining is the upcoming Tyra Banks Show visit.

In other Rob News,

Have you ever wondered what Rob's Top Five Favorite Movies are?

Find out here.

The boy cracks me up. Corky Romano. Enough said.

So people have seen the movie now! And they have stuff to say! The majority of fans seem really happy, while the majority of critics seem to feel kind of lukewarm about it. If you want to read spoilers and learn more, check out lion_lamb.

In closing, I thought I'd share this:

Oregano is going to love that.

Countdown to Twilight at Midnight: 36.5 hours

(Squee!)

Love,

Elle Bunny

No comments: